- Metric Ton/Metric Tons
- 20000.00 - 30000.00 INR
- PAINTS, RUBBER, PLASTIC, GASKET, BRAKE PAD
- 3.5 TO 4.2
- White / Off White
Processed in the purest form, our BARYTES POWDER is of high density. It ensures low oil absorption and low resin demanding filler. BARYTES POWDER finds wide application in friction material, oil well drilling, exterior paints, break lining, ceramics, industrial coatings, gaskets and many more.
- BaSO4 is Barium Sulphate and minerals produced from it are commonly called Barytes.
- Its Mohs hardness is 3, the refractive index is 1.63, has a specific gravity of 4-4.5 with lowest Oil Absorption- 12-15g/100 gms
- It is the densest chemical among minerals and has the highest refractive index.
- Ground BARYTES is used as filler or extender, an addition to industrial products or a weighing agent.
Our AIM is CUSTOMER SATISFACTION.
- 10 Per Day
- 1 Days
- Free samples are available
- 50 Kg bags
- All India
- ISO 9001-9015
25, DSIDC Sheds, Jhilmil Industrial Complex, G.T. Road, Shahdara, Nr. Jhilmil Metro Station, Delhi, Delhi, 110095, India